Monday, December 25, 2017

Mahjong

Hi guys welcome back to Thomas's new blog post today we are going to do a new game that I learn it's called mahjong it a hard game practice it took me like for ever to practice firstly you green money box thing that you need to buy and mahjong then you then mixed them up next you have to do roll .you put 17x 2 on top then you pretend that 2 people are playing then they roll dice 7 it go you him you him you him you so get skip seven then 4 is you 4 is him 4 is you 4 is me then the person who roll it then you get 2 the other person gets 1 .how do you win like 1 thousand 2 thousand 3 thousand 3 thousand 4 thousand 5 thousand 5 thousands  6 thousand 7 thousand and 8 thousand and 2 west card 

No photo again

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thomas,

    Wow this does sound like a hard game! I'd love to learn it sometime though. Who taught you this game? Do you play with your friends at school?

    I love playing card games, my sister recently taught me a Russian card game called Durak. It's interesting because there is never a winner, only a loser so you have to work hard to not be the Durak which means 'fool' in english. Here is a link to the rules if you'd like to learn: https://www.pagat.com/beating/podkidnoy_durak.html

    Keep up the great work.

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Thomas,

    Hope you're having a good summer! My name is Jade F and I am one of the blog commenters from the Summer Learning Journey team! :)

    I thought your blog post about Mahjong was very interesting and sounds like a very challenging game! Do you play this with your friends at school? If not, would you teach them? I reckon that would be a good game to play at lunch times, especially during rainy lunch times!

    I like playing card games with my friends and family. We usually play games like Last Card or a Samoan card game called Suipi, which can get very competitive sometimes. Have you played any other card games before?

    Since you’re still on holiday, why don’t you visit the Summer Learning Journey site and do some of our activities? To get started, copy this link to your URL bar and start your activities! https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Each activity is worth 4 points and bonus activities are worth (10-20 points). Remember the more activities you complete and post on your blog, the more points you receive toward prizes that are up for grabs at the end of the programme!

    I hope to hear from you soon Thomas and keep up the good work! Happy blogging!

    All the best,
    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete