Friday, December 21, 2018

Fabulous Ferns

Image result for black ferns uniform
Women Rugby              Women Netball                 Women Cricket
Uniform (Name              Uniform (Name                  Uniform(Name
Black ferns)                      Sliver ferns)                       White ferns)


Fabulous Ferns,This activity required to research to find the words Ferns in the team and I found 3 uniforms of them.The first was Black ferns is a Women Rugby team Next was Sliver fern represent women Netball team,The last one was White ferns That was represents Cricket another women team.The next task was to pick your favourite uniform team that I pick my favourite one was Rugby one because It really realistic like other and kind of boring like the netball one is boring because it only has Sliver ferns Netball that really boring,The cricket one was Not as boring it has something but it dosent show the name of the uniform,The Black ferns are black and white show it the name at back and the sponsor brands . 

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Thomas,

    Well done for completing another activity, ka pai! You have done a great job picking three different uniforms to post. I think I like the White Ferns uniform because I really like how the fern has been designed across the shirt in the different colours. Although I do like the idea of wearing a singlet when I play sports because it would be easier to move my arms. When I play indoor netball I always wear a singlet. Do you play any sports, Thomas?


    It's great to see you have posted images like the task asked. Every time that we use an image on our blog, it's really important that we tell our readers where we found it, and give credit to the owner of the picture. To properly credit a picture you will need to include a link to the site where you found the image. We have created a guide that you might find helpful. You can check it out here:

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/

    You will need to follow these instructions to earn full points for any Summer Learning Journey activity that has asked you to post an image.

    Keep up the awesome mahi ! I look forward to reading more of your blogs soon .

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete