Monday, April 8, 2019

Free writing

Image result for kaeo inter vs bay cosmo 2019
This week I wrote about soccer because it was the first game of the season and we won so that why it was hard to to be a CDM because there were not many times to tackle them the easy part was to is a goalkeeper is goal most of the time.

In the weekend I play soccer or football in Europe The soccer game was in Kaeo I wake up like in 6 to get ready and play the game it was like 35 min per half 3 sub 9 starting and 5 min sub between I got ready to play the game I was straight in sub with Braxton and Jean and then I jumped we score with Braxton the first goal then sunny with a chip goal so then they strike back with a goal and Chaos 
should of save the goal but no he throw the game with the goal and we wouldn't got strike and half time 2 bay cosmos 1 inter K 1 there  a place nff.org.nz and there will be a website for our football the second half begin and we change the goalkeeper was Alex and he was good and Chaos got 3 goal which was a hat trick and then Shayden was in goal and that was good and last goal was from Braxton that how he got player of the day.

1 comment:

  1. I like this because you have done lots of work and added a picture. I like your blog posts and i am looking forward to see more.

    ReplyDelete