Monday, August 5, 2019

Free writing

On the weekend on Sunday myself,my mum and my sister went to the Whangarei festival at the like netball ASB place U12 boys are free to go in and if you buy it online 10 dollar for 2 person if you buy it in the stadium ASB thing it cost 10 dollar for 1 person so we went online to buy it.It open in 10:00 AM so we went straight away to the waiting area to get our ticket it was not that big there was a spiny thing where if you get the green colour you get a Dilmar tea packet we won only once out three so there was some free samples like curry,brownies,chocolate,drinks,grilled meat,New flavour tea bags and more and we buy the chocolates was nice so we 1 for 10 dollars 4 for 30 dollar 8 for 50 dollars we asked a favor with a stranger and got 2 for 15 dollars and share 2 for 15 for a bargain and we got a free electronic massage type thing.
I will be writing all to be continue next week

2 comments:

  1. What was this festival all about? It sounds like there was a lot of tasty things there! Maybe next time you could put in some full stops to help your sentences make more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Thomas, my name is Mia and I am from room 6. I think that the festival sounded very enjoyable and fun! I would love to hear more about you weekend, I like how you won alot of prizes and it does sound like you enjoyed it with you mum and sister. Anyways, if you would like to check out my blog go visit https://kpsmiat.blogspot.com to check out my learning and all the other stuff!

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete