Monday, April 1, 2019

Free writing


For this week I am going to do another Pobble365,I choose the topic It was easy to found the ideas my next step is put more juicy words.

Once upon a time There was a little girl they use live in a swing for lots of years her mum and dad didn't want her many years ago and chuck in this swing she would sleeping,playing and watching your wondering how she eat nothing at all she never tried no food and drink and she has nothing and wondering as well and she doesn't die she just spit in till she jumped off in the ground and she hit ground in Auckland NZ she was on the road and someone found her and she was driven to the hospital and the man who drive her there was her dad and the doctor said is this girl your and the man said no I found her in a road and doctor SHOUTED! this is yours I know you give your birth to this son his DAD said NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a picture of girl the doctor grab his phone and show a picture and the dad said that Photoshop and said NO! and the dad and the dad ran with child and went to his wife is there and the wife said this is ours and then It live happily after

No comments:

Post a Comment