Monday, June 10, 2019

Free writing

This week I am going to write about my Saturday soccer

On Saturday our game what was a home game our game was at 10.00 AM so I went there at 9.30 PM and went did some quick training as passing and shooting at 10 PM there were 12 players we 3 sub so like every game I'm on the sideline always nothing really happened that time we had no chance to shot they so many chance lucky we had a godly goalkeeper which is Alex he was so good that we save all the goals then I went on I had a chance to score so close did have the pace on the golly it was nearly half time it was 0 to Kerikeri Rangers and 0 To Bay Cosmo If we had like a Herbert or a Chaos we would 3 or 4 goal down Next we were getting tired at the end of the game so our player were getting tired so it was 1 then 1 then 1 we let 3 goals in like 13 min we Daniel shot and he missed but it was a corner ( we don't know who got this goal me or Daniel,it either it curve and hit one of them or I barely hit the ball.)It was 3 Kerikeri Rangers and 1 to Bay Cosmo the player of the day there were 3 Sunny for good defence,Cupri for good Throwing and Alex for good saving.

2 comments: