Monday, July 8, 2019

Holidays blogging challenge term 2 BLOG 1

This term the holiday blogging was back to keep us doing learning over the holidays.My first activity was can you make 24 I like the challenge because I'm good at maths but it looks easy but it not I took 10 minutes to do 2 but next one was 7 mins because I had a strategy.How I did it I had no strategy on the first about probably timetables but it didn't work because 7x4=28-1=27-1=26 then I add and subtract didn't work then I did divide and times no didn't then finally I got a strategy which what can make 24 it had times so like 12x2=24 and 6x4=24 so 12x2 could not do but 6x4 did work then I quickly did next one you can't just plus or times so times and works so guy why I'm not second one because it like the same then I started to my learning story I found a another 4-1=3 5x5=25 25-1=24 it came out of no where.
Hope you enjoy it

1 comment:

  1. Well done Thomas, some great ways to make 24. I look forward to seeing what else you dod for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete